Today the solenoid shifter was connected to the Autronic Electronic Control Unit (ecu). Was easier then we thought, because we used the existing shift light wiring. We only had to replace the NO (normally open)  relais for a NC (normally closed) relais, because the solenoid needs constant voltage and to shift the voltage has to be interrupted. And I cleaned the luxaflex of the rear window.

Geef een reactie

Vul je gegevens in of klik op een icoon om in te loggen.

WordPress.com logo

Je reageert onder je WordPress.com account. Log uit /  Bijwerken )

Google+ photo

Je reageert onder je Google+ account. Log uit /  Bijwerken )


Je reageert onder je Twitter account. Log uit /  Bijwerken )

Facebook foto

Je reageert onder je Facebook account. Log uit /  Bijwerken )


Verbinden met %s