After the problems with the cooling this year we first thought that removing the radiator in the back in the trunk could be the solution. But this is more work then we thought and the question remains if this really would solve our problem.  In the trunk there might be not enough airflow. After all we decided to leave the radiator in place, but replace it by a custom build double core radiator. Together with undoing the reverse flow coolant thing and connect the hoses the way they where designed, we think we have solved the heating issue. We made a styrofoam mold to get the right size of the new radiator.

Geef een reactie

Vul je gegevens in of klik op een icoon om in te loggen.

WordPress.com logo

Je reageert onder je WordPress.com account. Log uit /  Bijwerken )

Google+ photo

Je reageert onder je Google+ account. Log uit /  Bijwerken )


Je reageert onder je Twitter account. Log uit /  Bijwerken )

Facebook foto

Je reageert onder je Facebook account. Log uit /  Bijwerken )


Verbinden met %s